The year 2012 will be an exciting and surprising year full of a variety of new gadgets derived from modern technology. Many companies have plans to release innovative high-tech products to make the lives of consumers easier by enabling them to complete an array of tasks.
- Apple iPad 3. The iPad 3 will feature enhanced user interface technology and the rumored specifications may include a dual-core processor, high-definition screen, retina displays, cameras, chips, SD card slot, and more storage options.
- Apple iPhone 5. The rumored features include a new design and functions including software and hardware upgrades, iCloud, iOS 5, flash camera, teardrop design that is slimmer and lighter, retina display, more internal memory, mobile payment services, 2 to 3 internal antennas, fire-proof, and wireless charging. It may also be accessible to more cell phone carriers.
- Canon 5D Mark III DSLR Camera. Rumored specifications include 4:2:2 video (No RAW0, OLED Screen, large increase in range, and extended battery life. Check out more of the best DSLR Cameras.
- Sony Xperia Play. A super efficient smartphone that features real game controls and is PlayStation certified. Includes a Qualcomm Scorpion processor, backlit LCD screen, 5.1 megapixel camera, over 150,000 Android apps, social network integration, stereo speakers, PlayNow service, 8GB of storage, and 1500mAh battery.
- Dell Peju Windows 8 Tablet. Rumored features include a Core i5 processor, 1080p display resolution, 5,500 mAh batter, 4GB of RAM, front 1.3 megapixel and rear 5 megapixel cameras, and 64GB or 120GB drives.
The launch of these new high-tech computer products may lead to replacing personal computers. With today’s constantly increasing technology, the new gadgets of 2012 will begin a new era of highly advanced products with endless functions.